Monday, September 14, 2009

New Video: Butterfly Love, Part One

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

I feel like I've been going in a million diferent directions lately ~ whew! I've been working on two minis for swapping in two different trade clubs in September {both are now finished, and, yes, I made videos ~ the first of which is posted below} as well as working hard on getting my new web community up and running. I've also been editing videos like crazy while preparing for our online crop coming up this Friday at 6:00 p.m. my time {Miami, FL USA} on the new site. Which reminds me, I still need to come up with a couple more challenges for the crop AND print photos like mad if I'm going to have anything to scrap on Friday.

Plus there was that promotion party for my husband, hosting the out of town guests who attended, and, oh, yeah, and I still need to eat, sleep, clean the kitchen, do laundry, and try to spend at least five minutes a day talking to this strange man who seems to have taken up residence in my house and insists on being fed and having clean underwear. It certainly doesn't help that I've been somehow sucked into the show Sanctuary on the Netflix Instant Queue. {Side note: does anyone else think it is really dumb that the SciFi channel changed their name to SyFy? What does that even mean!? So weird ...}

Anyway, all that is just a long-winded explanation for why things haven't been as exciting around here as usual. I've neglected my blog a wee bit, but I figured maybe no one would notice because they were all very busy with the whole "back to school/back to work" routine. Regardless, I've still managed to get a video for your viewing pleasure loaded over on my YouTube channel which is the first in a series of five of a new album I am calling the "Butterfly Love" album. Enjoy!



Thanks for watching!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

3 comments:

  1. Your work is AMAZING! I love all the details you add to your pages, thanks for sharing I love your videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work (found you thru YouTube) and I just have to say that Yes, SyFy is the dumbest thing I have ever seen, especially since it isn't even spelled right (!) to be short for "science fiction" ...I don't like ANY of those stupid cable channel abbreviations (NatGeo, etc), but SyFy definitely takes the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jennifer! The "SyFy" thing just kills me ~ especially because it used to be "SciFi" and they specifically changed it! So weird. Glad you're enjoying the videos & thanks for stopping by!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete