Monday, May 2, 2011

New Video: "World's Best Dad" Mini Album, Part Two

I hope you all had a great weekend! I went to a new scrapbook store called The Paper Niche and met up with Olga, Eileen and Elaine for some shopping and lunch. It was a GREAT store ~ lots of beautiful things. I picked up quite a few fun items, mostly embellishments. I did get a kit they had there that was just gorgeous & grabbed the yellow Corner Chomper as well.

I uploaded the the second part of my "World's Best Dad" masculine album tutorial series over on my YouTube Channel. You can view the video over on YouTube by following this link, or in the player below: "World's Best Dad" Album, Part Two.





This video features the inside front cover, the first chipboard page & the first envelope. The album is made primarily from the Bo Bunny "Timepiece" collection, with embellishments from Tim Holtz, Junkitz and K & Company. I hope you enjoy seeing this album come together!

Thanks so much for watching!

~Kathryn :D
Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, Steph! It's been fun working on this album! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this album so far!! Remember I couldn't find that album? I ended up buying the landscape album from Maya Road. Ready to get started!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn this is looking great!! are your photo corners from Quickcuts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Cecilia! I'm so glad you were able to find an album to use! Have fun creating!

    Zeffy, those photo corners are from the Martha Stewart photo corner punch.

    ~Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathryn, I met you at the Paper Niche the other day when you and Olga came by. I thought you looked familiar but it didnt dawn on me that you were the Scrapbook beach katheryn LOL. anywho I belong to your ning group and I am doing the butterfly album class at the paper niche in June. You had mentioned you might want to celebrate your bday with us at the Niche. That would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Veronica! That is too funny ~ I didn't know when I was talking to you that you were the Veronica from my site, either! Small world! Yes, I would definitely like to discuss having my birthday at the Paper Niche. The gals from Miami normally get together the second Saturday of the month, so I am going to ask them if they would mind switching it to July 10th to have the party at the store. I'll be in touch after our next gathering if all agree!

    Thanks!

    Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the MS Photo corner punch and can't figure out an easy way to use it. Do you just fold it and put glue on all sides? Thanks for sharing this beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kat, I put a small piece of tape on each of the little wings and the fold them around to the back of the photo or mat. I don't put glue on the actual photo corner itself {the part that touches the photo}. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete