Monday, February 10, 2014

NEW VIDEO: Silly Hat Club, 12"x12" Layout

 
 
Happy Monday! I hope you all had nice, restful weekends! I was really happy to get some new supplies to play with on Friday and so I spent the evening catching up on my Hulu shows and making a new layout and video.
 
 
 

Silly Hat Club

I used Bo Bunny's Modern Miss collection to scrap this photo of my sister and Mr. Lifeguard wearing silly squid hats at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, CA. We spent some time there after CHA to relax before we got back on the plane and headed home.
 
I used Bo Bunny's Modern Miss collection on this layout: http://goo.gl/vsNk6Z
 
 
I added black cardstock to the back of a sticker from the collection to create my own custom layered die cut. I love how it also acts as a sub title for the layout. I definitely caught them being silly!
 
Some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Sweet Cherry adds a playful burst of color to this layout.
 
 
I covered some wooden charms from Cosmo Cricket with their adhesive glitter sheets to make these very sparkly star embellishments. They look awesome mixed with some chipboard hearts from the collection.
 
Cosmo Cricket Wood Stars: http://goo.gl/hkZqE1
Cosmo Cricket Glitter Sheets: http://goo.gl/ppSWUf
 
 
These Thickers from American Crafts in the LAX font (color: powder) as the finishing touch to the layout. The color melds beautifully with this collection and the sparkle fits right in.
 
I used a smaller letter sticker to add my sub title so I wouldn't have to find a place for all those Thickers.
 
 
 

New Video

I filmed a video of this layout coming together, which you can watch below or click here to watch on my YouTube channel: Silly Hat Club.
 

 
 
Thanks so much for watching & have a GREAT week!
 
Kathryn :D

2 comments:

  1. Too fun Kathryn! Perfect for all those silly days Dave has at school! Ready for the weather? Wish I could bring my craft room to your house and tuck in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand snow, but thankfully the power lines in this neighborhood are buried so we should have warmth and light on Thursday. I just hope the Internet holds out so we can still hang out in the classroom! :)

      Delete