Thursday, March 6, 2014

NEW VIDEO: Locker Room Album!

 
 
Happy Thursday, cutie pies! With March Madness almost upon us, I was inspired to create a sport themed album. This is the first sport album I have ever done and I am super excited by how it turned out!
 
 
 

All Star

 
I used the Prima "All Star" collection to create the athletic version of the "Locker Room" album (there's also an academic version - more on that later). This is a good-sized album at 5 1/2"x8" so it can easily hold plenty of 4"x6" photos, if desired.
 
Here are the photos of the finished project. There's also a video with a flip through of the entire book at the end of this post.
 
My inspiration for the front cover was my high school locker - lots of bits and pieces of ephemera.


My inspiration for the inside pages was a vintage athletics office - messy and lots of papers!
 
 

I loved adding little phrases and subtitles throughout the album with these word tiles.
 

I left room for journaling in the upper right corner - the paper has a grid that makes hand journaling easy!


These wood embellishments are endlessly customizable - I love how they look with gold stickles!


I used chalkboard paper and a chalk marker to make my own playbook in the upper right corner!


These layers of paper and chipboard on the custom file folders have such a cool look!


The always popular waterfall flip book makes an appearance! Lots of room for photos.


I used a lot of circle elements in this album to reinforce the sports theme.


More chalkboard art - this was so fun and easy to do!


Love how this folder looks sitting on the pile of tickets.

 
 

  New Video

I filmed a video of this album, so you could see how all the pages move and function. You can watch it below or click here to watch on my YouTube channel: "Locker Room" Video.




 

Album and Kits 

This album is available for a limited time as a both a kit and a chipboard album. There are TWO versions of the kit available - this one and an academic version called "School Memories". Get yours before they sell out!

Click HERE for the chipboard album!

Click HERE for the ALL STAR kit!

Click HERE for the SCHOOL MEMORIES kit!


The All Star version of the Locker Room kit comes with a pre-recorded video of the entire album coming together step-by-step.

The School Memories version will be taught live in the classroom starting today. Classroom members will be able to see this version come together live.


 

March Classroom Schedule

 Thursday, March 6, 2014:
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern USA
Locker Room Album
School Memories Version, Part 1
 
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern USA
Locker Room Album
School Memories Version, Part 2

 
 Thursday, March 13, 2014:
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern USA
Locker Room Album
School Memories Version, Part 3
 
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern USA
Locker Room Album
School Memories Version, Part 4


Thursday, March 20, 2014:
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern USA
Locker Room Album
School Memories Version, Part 5
 
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern USA
Locker Room Album
School Memories Version, Part 6

 
Thursday, March 27, 2014:
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern USA
TBD / Viewer Request
 
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern USA
TBD / Viewer Request
 

 

Kathryn's Classroom

I broadcast eight live paper crafting classes a month from my online classroom at www.kathrynscraps.com!
 
Classroom membership includes commercial-free live broadcasting, high quality videos and access to my video archives.
 

 

See You Later!

Kathryn :D

1 comment:

  1. that's ridiculously cute....I don't have any sports people to scrap for, but oh.... if I did! I also appreciate that you show the album all completed! (the plays looked ok to me, but what do I know, heehee!)

    ReplyDelete