Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New 12"x12" Layout: A Night of Fluxx

Hi, everyone! I just uploaded a new video over on my YouTube Channel! I know it's been a while since I had a project video & even longer since I had a 12"x12" layout video, so I hope you enjoy it!



This layout was made using papers and embellishments from the Fancy Pants Designs "Summer Soiree" collection, which is from this past summer. I liked working with those papers quite a bit, so you will probably see more of the collection in future videos. :D

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool layout. I really need to practice my layouts. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout, I mostly scrap in 12x12 so I love seeing your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how u added the tage to get a bunch of pictures into one layout!! I never want to leave any photos out and have a hard time fitting many into one layout so thats a great way to do it!

    ReplyDelete