Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm still here!



I know, I know - I haven't posted in a while.
 
 

A bunch of stuff has happened recently, though!
 
First of all, there was Layout Week. Which on my end is like four weeks of work between getting everything scrapped, filmed, edited, posted, shipped, etc. So we finally got the last of the prizes mailed off from that and Layout Week 2013 is officially over.
 
 
Then my sister got married! And she only gave us two weeks notice! So that was a mad scramble of planning, shopping, Spanx and the like. But it was a great wedding. Here's a pic of the happy couple:
 
 
 
Of course, this means that I now have a wedding album to scrap. That gave me the idea of creating a class around my process for scrapping large theme albums like weddings and vacation albums, so I have been working on that since I got the photos. I'm hoping the class will be ready by August 1, 2013, but don't hold me to that.
 
I'm, calling it Collection Commotion: Theme Albums. It's got everything I do from organizing photos, to how I edit myself & arrange my albums. I finished the written materials, and now I need to finish the videos. There's A TON of video to edit, as this class will be packed with samples, so don't be surprised if you don't hear much from me until the class is posted.
 
Here's a little sneak peek for you:
 
 
 
Today is also Thursday, so that means we have USTREAM today and more fun with the Picture This! Camera Album.
 
Classes are this afternoon from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern USA time and then again this evening from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern USA time.

All classes and their recordings will be over on my USTREAM channel: Kathryn Scraps!

To convert Eastern USA time to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.
 
 
 
 
So far we have had four classes on this album.
You can check them out at the following links:


See you later!
 
Kathryn :D

4 comments:

  1. Goodness! You have been a busy lady! Missed you. I get to watch your classes on my Kindle Fire, but I can't chat very well so I feel really left out. Loved the layouts and am enjoying the camera album. Working on a lot of 8 1/2 x 11 layouts lately. I make them for family far away and it's easier to mail than the 12x12. I like that size for some reason. Easier albums to store too! Thanks for all you do. You make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your sister! and anxious to see what you have up your sleeve for the albums classes! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love your sense of humor Kathryn. The tumble weed is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for posting a pic of your sister and her husband..cute couple...Congratulations to them both...and super excited about your album classes...August cant get here fast enough...Thanks again for sharing your talents with all of us Kathryn...

    ReplyDelete