Thursday, August 29, 2013

USTREAM Today: August Layout Week!

 
 
Today is Thursday, which means we have a show! I'll be using papers from the My Mind's Eye "Cut & Paste" collection to make two 12"x12" layouts.
 
 
 
 
In the afternoon show, I'll be scrapping a trip to the theater and focusing on memorabilia. We'll find cute and creative ways to house all out extra memorabilia like tickets and playbills on the page.
 
In the evening show, we'll be scrapping pictures from a birthday without using too many themed embellishments. The bright colors in the papers will give us a bright enough background.
 
 
Here are the supplies I'll be using:
 





 
 
 
 
We have USTREAM every Thursday from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern USA time this afternoon and then again this evening from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern USA time.

All classes and their recordings will be over on my USTREAM channel: Kathryn Scraps!

To convert Eastern USA time to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.
 
See you later!
 
Kathryn :D 

4 comments:

  1. I'm traveling today and will be without internet for the long weekend. I will miss the peeps, have fun everyone! Make cool layouts and post them on the blog so I can pretend I was there/here whatever! Looking forward to my package with all the cool stuff to put into the Sn@p Binder - except the stuff that was already sold out and I'm going to be stalking until it comes in, that at the stair step card die -- is that the coolest or what???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun on your travels, Mary! We're going to have so much fun with the "Oh, sn@p!" project - I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Oh Just Great Kathryn!!!! You get me hook on Dark Places, I am half through it and now you hit me with THIS!! I am only one person! And I hate making decisions! I GUESS I can take a break from reading for a couple hours! Sheessh.

    Seriously though, thanks for the post on what you are reading. You and I seem to be the same in a bizarre way so I figured I would like what you did, and you reminded me I haven't read all summer. So I dl Dark Places and it is a fast addictive read. Really liking it. Will probably dl Sharp Objects tonight as we are going to Tahoe this weekend. Perfect timing. BTW, don't you just love the titles?!?



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That is pretty much how I felt about "Dark Places" and "Sharp Objects" - no one talk to me or distract me until I'm done! I have to know what happens next!

      I think her titles are great & the cover art, too. I hope you enjoy "Sharp Objects" and your trip to Tahoe!

      Delete