Monday, December 2, 2013

Ornament Christmas Cards + Teaching Again

 
 
Well, it's finally December! If you're like me, that means it's time to stop procrastinating and get to work on your holiday cards.
 
 

Ornament Cards

I was looking for inspiration for quick and easy holiday cards and saw these Minted ornament card examples from Krystal's Kitch:
 
 
These cards are from Minted, but I think it would be very simple and doable for us crafters to make our own similar cards with ornament dies, stamps and pretty patterned paper. What do you think? Ready to tackle some Christmas ornament cards?
 
 

Teaching at ScrapbooksPlus

In other news, I am teaching locally again at Scrapbooks Plus in Chantilly, VA. Join me there at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 21, 2013 for the live version of the "All Bundled Up" Christmas album class!
 
 
 

Cyber Monday

Today is Cyber Monday, so it's the last day of our HUGE Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! If you haven't checked it out yet, here's a list of what we've got discounted over there:
 
All Retired Chipboard Albums - $9.95
Christmas Kit - $69.95 (over 20% off)
All Digital Content - 50% off
 
The sale ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern USA time TONIGHT, so don't miss out!
 
 
Due to high volume of sales, items may ship up to five business days after cleared payment.
 
The Gingerbread Album is a current project and is not on sale. Orders containing Gingerbread Albums will ship in the normal two business days after cleared payment.
 
 
See you later!
 
Kathryn :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my post! I just ordered my cards and got them this week! I hope you do try to create your own. :)

    ReplyDelete