Saturday, February 15, 2014

NEW VIDEO: "Sew Much Love" Heart Album

 
 
Hiya! I hope you all wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday and are setline in for a relaxing and restful weekend. I am going to be crafting all weekend - working on the recordings for the "All Star" version of the "Locker Room" kit, as well as the "Homespun" Recipe Album videos.
 
 
 

So Much Love

I used three collections to create the "So Much Love" Chipboard Heart Album: Bo Bunny's "Pincushion", Pebbles's "From Me To You" and Teresa Collins's "You Are My Happy." There's room for over thirty 3.5"x5" photos, which is a really good size.

Here are the photos of the finished project. There's also a video with a flip through of the entire book at the end of this post.
 












 
 

 New Video

I filmed a video of this album, so you could see how all the pages move and function. You can watch it below or click here to watch on my YouTube channel: "Sew Much Love" Video.
 
 

 

Album and Kits 

This album is available for a limited time as a kit and a chipboard album. Get yours before they goes back into the vault!
 
 
 
 
Well, I'd better get cracking! I have a lot to accomplish this weekend.
 
What are you working on this weekend?
 
Kathryn :D

2 comments:

  1. Well I think the forces are going to be with us as I'm crafting all weekend too! I'm working on several projects for upcoming crops, etc...I've got my snacks ready...how about you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had fun crafting this weekend, Ella! I got a lot done and I enjoyed my favorite crafty snack - Lifesaver Gummies! I love gummies in general, and the Lifesaver ones are very tasty, and they're not messy for crafting!

      Delete