Saturday, February 16, 2013

March Layout + Easter/Spring Folder Album Class Supplies

 
 
This is my second supply list post today! In this post, I'll be going over the supplies I've gathered for the March Layout Class and the Easter/Spring File Folder mini album class. To see the supplies for the "Family Secrets" album class, click here.
 
 
March Layout Class + Easter/Spring File Folder Album Supply List
 
This month we're having our March Layout supplies do double duty! First, we'll use them for our March Layout class and then we'll turn the leftovers into an adorable little file folder mini album. Here are the supplies I've gathered for these two projects:
 
 
1. Authentique "Renew" Collection Kit
 
 
 
2. Authentique "Renew" Petite Folders
 
 
These petite folders will form the base of our Easter/Spring mini folder album.
 
 
3. Authentique "Renew" Circles and Scallops
 
 
 
4. Authentique "Renew" Hinges and Tabs
 
 
 
5. Authentique "Renew" Mini Notes
 
 
 
6. Paper Accents 12"x12" Brown Bag Envelope 
 
 
These 12.25"x12.25" brown bags will form the base of our March layouts. Going with a theme of "Lucky Me" we will be using these layout bags to create our 12"x12" layouts and to collect photos, memorabilia and other ephemera to remind us that life is good.
 
 
7. Paper Accents Assorted Pockets, White
 
 
These adorable pockets will be added to both our layouts (to hold journaling and memorabilia) and to our file folder mini album.
 
 
As you know, I don't 100% pre-plan all my projects.
Additional products from my stash (dies, inks, tools, etc.) may appear during the class.
This list does represent everything I specifically ordered for this project, however, and I will work primarily from these products during the class.
"Lucky Me" Layout class will be on February 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM Eastern USA time on my USTREAM channel.
I have USTREAM classes every Thursday afternoon from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern USA time and then again Thursday evenings from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern USA time.

All classes and their recordings will be over on my USTREAM channel: Kathryn Scraps!

To convert Eastern USA time to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.
 
Have a GREAT weekend!
Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. so excited!! i can't believe everything I've missed by being so busy with family. Don't they know they get in the way with my scrappy life???
    looking forward to all of the fun.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're going to have A TON of fun with this collection! The 12.25" x 12.25" envelope album should be amazing, and I'm really looking forward to the file folder mini for Spring/Easter.

      And I agree that real life gets in the way of crafting much too often. Of course, if it wasn't for real life we would have no photos to scrap, so ... :D

      Delete