Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Classroom Chat: How To and FAQ

We're just a few days away from Crop Out Cancer and I am so excited! Yesterday I prepared all my supplies for the class, so everything should go really smoothly. :)
Mr. Lifeguard and I put together a brief video overview of the classroom and chat so that you will be prepared on Saturday. The most important thing you can do between now and then is make sure you have the most up to date version of Java available.
Watch below, read the FAQ and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!


 Classroom FAQ:

Q. How do I get to the classroom early so I can make sure my Java is up-to-date?

Q. How I update/install Java for my PC?

Q. How do I update/install Java for my Mac?

Q. I updated my Java but cannot connect with my OS-9 or below Mac.
AddonChat is not supported on Macintosh OS 9.x and below systems. AddonChat runs best on OS X when using Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari. We encourage you to use the Software Update utility provided in OS-X to ensure that you're using the very latest version of Java. OS-X 10.4.7 or better is strongly recommended.

Q. What time is Crop Out Cancer?
Saturday, April 12, 2014 beginning at 2:00 p.m. Eastern USA time.

Thank You!

Kathryn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment