Friday, April 17, 2009

And the Winner Is ...

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

Just a quick post to announce the winner of the Christmas stamps & then I'll be posting today's 100 Subscriber Celebration videos in just a bit.

I used a random number generator to choose the winner for me and the winner is:

Anonymous said...
Kathryn, great scrap room. I love your lazy susan thingy. Brenda

Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:14:00 PM


Brenda, the lazy susan tote is the Tote-ally Cool Tote 2 from All My Memories. I dfinitely love how cnvenient it is to have all my tools together in one easily transportable place. Please email me at thescrapbeach@gmail.com with your address so I can get the stamps off for you.

Thanks again, everyone! I loved reading your comments!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

No comments:

Post a Comment