Sunday, September 20, 2009

All-Night Crop Was a Success!

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

We had our all-night crop on Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning, and it was a complete success. My husband and I figured out a way to show a live video feed from my scraproom, so everyone could see what I was doing. We had a chat going in the video scraproom as well, so it was fun to all comment and share links.

Since everyone had so much fun, I am sure we will be doing this again, although probably not as long of a crop ~ we were definitely all very tired by the time 6:00 a.m. rolled around! But we all chatted about the possibility of another one and everyone seemed to think that once a month would be about right. You do not need to be a member of the Life on the {Scrap}beach web community to view the video scraproom & chat, so I will post info about how to access that the next time we do this, for any of you who might want to join in the fun.

I'll be posting a new video tomorrow, so stay tuned for part three of the "Butterfly Love" mini album!

~Kathryn

5 comments:

  1. It was a blast Kathyrn! thanks so much for organinzing all the FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun the entere weekend completin the challenges and chating with eveybody , thanks a lot Kathryn you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn!!! I had an awesome time at the all nite crip!! YOu really know how to put on the best crop !!... I was doing great..until my whole family got sick ..including me!! :( I had printed picts and everything.. got some pages started but didn't get to finish a darn thing!! Ugh.. felt to sick to even post a pict LOL!!.. next time!
    *sigh*...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! Steph, I'm really sorry to read that ~ I hope you're all feeling better! There will definitely be a next time, so stay tuned! :D

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn glad to hear the crop was a blast. I totally forgot about the crop night. I had, had family from out of town visiting. Sorry I missed it!!! Glad everyone had a fun time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete