Friday, September 4, 2009

Swap Mini Albums Received

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

I was looking through my mini albums the other day, and I realized that I have not shown you guys any of the minis I have received from my swap partners ~ only the minis I have sent off! So, I uploaded a video of the two albums I have received from my swap partners over on my YouTube channel. Here it is if you'd like to take a look:



If you'd like to take a look at these talented ladies' other work, I have included links to their blogs below:

Angela's blog: Scrap Sugar

Lisa'a blog: Scrappin' XOXO

Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed the video and seeing these awesome albums ~ I am so happy and lucky to have received them!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathryn! Wow-wee you got some pretty... super CUTE mini's there!! hee I couldn't help myself!! so thanks for sharing them with us all... would love to see them filled and more beautified with all your awesome picts!!
    HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stephanie! I'm glad you enjoyed the albums as I did ~ I was very happy to receive them! :D Thanks for stopping by!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete