Tuesday, October 13, 2009

YouTube Milestone: 100,000 Views of my Videos

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

Just six months ago, I had barely started this blog and was celebrating reaching a milestone with my YouTube Channel: 100 Subscribers. Today I have a new milestone to celebrate, and it is once again thanks to all of you!


This weekend I crossed the 100,000 mark for video views. That means that my YouTube videos {all of them together} have been watched over 100,000 times! That is so exciting to me! I want to do something to celebrate and to thank you all for sticking with me and my channel. Not sure how to celebrate yet ~ any ideas? Well, you think about that and let me know by leaving a comment on this post. In the meantime, I have a new video up today for you:



This is a 12"x24" 2-Page Layout I did about my teddy bear {names Teddy ~ am I a creative genius or what!?} and it uses lots of chipboard, ink, glitter and Aleene's Paper Glaze. I also used papers from the K&Company "Cut 'N Paste" collection.

Thanks again everyone for watching my videos and visiting my blog!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kathryn! I know I watch your videos over and over! Loving the new Teddy layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! What an accomplishment! Keep 'em coming and soon you will hit 1,000,000!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Kathryn you are the video queen , congrat !!!!!! , you are amazing keep those wondrful vid coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!! keep the videos coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, everyone! I couldn't have done it without you! :) Now don't forget to let me know what you'd like to see as a celebration! On online crop/party? A giveaway? What kind ~ mini album, kit, stamp set ... ?

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Kathryn :) For the celebration...a giveaway perhaps, like the stuffs you love to incorporate in your crafts. Just my thought! :) Thanks and looking forward to watch your new video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathryn!! yeah..!! super cool!! :) WOW!! CELEBRATE WOMAN! CELEBRATE!! tell your honey you'd like to a massage .... during a cruise... make it a scrappers cruise... !! :)
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! :D I love your videos, can't wait for more.
    ~Marthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! your videos have inspired me to venture out of my confort zone with my scrapping. A giveaway of your favourite products would be great :)

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great!!!I've learned a lot from your videos. Please keep them up. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Kathryn, i'm not surprised as i love watching your videos for inspiration. Keep up the great work:)
    I think an only party would be great.

    carroll
    xxx

    ReplyDelete