Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Calling All Northern Virginia/Metro DC Blog Readers!

Hi, everyone! I wanted to let you know that I will be cropping at ScrapbooksPlus in Chantilly, VA on Wednesday, December 30th, from 6:00 p.m.to 9:00 p.m. Wednesday is 40% Off Coupon Day out at ScrapbooksPlus, so be sure to print one off and treat yourself to some goodies!

There is no class at the store that night, and ScrapbooksPlus allows free cropping in their classroom area on nights without classes, so we should be able to crop and chat and shop and just have some fun!

Please leave a comment here if you are interested in joining me ~ I'd love to meet some of you gals! I already have a couple of scrappers from The Beach who have let me know they will be coming!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great, enjoy! How lucky those Virginians.
    May you have a very merry christmas, a peaceful and prosperous new year.
    Thank you for all you do, for us.
    xxxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn, I was soooo looking forward to meeting you here in VA but my son came down with a bad cold and I'm unable to go and scrap. He has been having a bad temp since yesterday. This always happens. Maybe next time when you are in town. Sorry. I'm sooo bummed. Have fun!!!! Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some goodies, but mostly stuff I needed for the project I was working on and forgot to pack! But I did get a pack of Prima flowers I've had my eye on for a while & some rubber cling stamps.

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete