Wednesday, December 16, 2009

She Likes It!

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

I finished my November swap mini and I was so excited to get it into the mail to my partner Hope, that I forgot to take pictures or make a video! Luckily, Hope made a video so you could all see it:



There are a lot of techniques in the album, which may be appearing in future videos, and I will be doing a tutorial video on the double slider card very soon!

Thanks for watching!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

3 comments:

  1. Kathryn, the tree mini is gorgeous. How could anyone not love it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, love all the little leaves, you did a great on this one too. It seams I always love the latest one you did best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a chipboard tree album to make this Spring. You did a great job and Hope loved it!
    -Joyce

    ReplyDelete