Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 2010 TWS Mini Album

Hi, everyone! I wanted to share with you the mini album I made for my September 2010 Trade Wind Scrappers swap partner Kim. You can check out Kim's blog here: Kute 'N Krafty Kim.

This shabby chic paper bag album has a romance theme, and primarily uses the Creative Imaginations "Beloved" paper collection. I really hope you enjoy it! Check it out on YouTube or down below: Beloved Paper Bag Album.



For more info on the swaps I host, check out my online scrappy community: The Beach.

Also, if you'd like to see how I made the linen flower on the front cover, check out the recording from the UStream class where I put it together: Linen Flower Tutorial.

Thanks for watching & have a great weekend!

~Kathryn :D
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

5 comments:

  1. Kathryn~
    I commented at YouTube, but wanted to comment here too... I really enjoy your mini's they are all so Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing them...I can't wait to try your Gesso technique with the paperbags to get more of the shabby feel!!!
    Hugs Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Pattie! I appreciate all your comments & I'm so glad you're enjoying the videos! :D Have fun with your gesso!

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn this mini is absolutley beautiful! soft and romantic, well done once again and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I am wanting to know how i go about joining a TWS mini album swap. I have been scrapbooking for 3 years and have started getting VERY into mini albums, and would love to share!!!

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers, Nic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nic!

    To participate in the Trade Wind Scrappers mini album/supply kit swaps, you need to be a member of my online community. To join, go to The Beach and become a member. The check the "Official Beach Announcements" section of the forum. December swap sign-ups are open now, through the end of the month. I hope you can join us!

    Thanks!

    ~Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete