- Estimate how much time you think it will take to make the kits.
- Multiply that number to the tenth power.
- Estimate how much profit you think you'll make from the kits.
- Cut that number by 75%.
- Divide the revised profit by the revised time.
- Realize that you will only make $0.05 an hour for your time and effort.
- Go get drunk instead.
I am thinking about writing a book on this subject ~ what do you guys think? Will it be a bestseller? ;D
Right now, as I am typing, everything is sitting in the garage, packed into boxes & waiting for USPS to come pick it up in a few hours. My part of the Christmas extravaganza is complete & I am very happy and relieved to have my life back! LOL!
I know that last year I said I was never doing another Christmas kit & I still did one this year. But this year I really, REALLY mean it when I say I am never doing another Christmas kit. Remind me next September that I said this if I start making comments about doing another Christmas kit. Link me to this blog post if necessary ~ do everything in your power to talk me out of it! I am counting on you, my friends, to save me from myself.