Thursday, May 3, 2012

REMINDER: No USTREAM Today!

Hi, everyone!

Just as a reminder, due to the special National Scrapbook Day celebration on this coming Saturday (May 5, 2012), there will be no regularly scheduled USTREAM broadcasts on my channel today (May 3, 2012).

Normally, I am live every Thursday from my USTREAM channel from 2:00 PM Eastern USA to 4:00 PM, and again from 9:00 PM Eastern USA to 11:00 PM Eastern USA. I hope you'll be able to join us!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope to see you on National Scrapbook Day!

~Kathryn :D

P.S. For more details on Saturday's class, please check out this blog post: National Scrapbook Day Celebration.

2 comments:

  1. ...Looking forwrd to your show.. but this saturday is not May 7th.. its May 5th.. lol Thanks for sharing all your talent with us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn, just want to thank you for all the hard work and time it took you to put this manual together. I know it's not easy to make these patterns up. It takes a chunk of my time just taking notes. So honored to have been able to get one. Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete