Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cupcakes & Shopping Tonight at Scrapbooks Plus!

Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to quickly post and remind everyone that I'm hosting a get-together for the gals from the blog and the show in the NOVA area at Scrapbooks Plus tonight from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM! We'll have cupcakes, cropping & shopping! I just finished icing some strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing & they are looking so adorable. :D

Since it's the day after Valentine's Day, I also thought it might be cute to swaps cards, tags or other goodies. Please email me at thescrapbeach@gmail.com if you're interested in attending the get together. All are welcome ~ bring a friend!

Also tomorrow is Thursday, so please join me during my regularly scheduled USTREAM shows at 2:00 PM Eastern USA time and 9:00 PM Eastern USA time. This week we'll be continuing (and maybe even finishing) the Frosty Window album that we started during Scrappy Bowl. I hope you'll be able to join us!

See ya!

~Kathryn :D

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun! Great to meet you, Mum, and the others! Loved the cupcakes as well! Rough drive home in the monsoons, but I made it! Thanks for the great time!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete