Thursday, November 7, 2013

NEW VIDEO: "Bundled Up" Mini Album



I am super excited today because I have finished the instructional videos and manual for the Christmas Kit Class! That means that today I get to play around with pretty paper on USTREAM knowing that all my work is done - yay!




This self-paced Christmas Album Class + supply kit contains everything you need to make the exact same album as I did (aside from adhesives and basic tools). Included in the kit are my written instruction manual, private instructional videos and all the supplies!

The manual includes a supply list, step-by-step instructions and color photos illustrating the steps needed to complete the album. On the videos, you will see me follow the steps in the manual to construct and decorate my book.




I uploaded a video with the finished album over on my YouTube channel. You can watch the video below or click the link to watch it over on YouTube.






Today is Thursday, which means it's USTREAM day! Today we'll be making Halloween layouts during class on my USTREAM channel today from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern USA and then again from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern USA time, so print out your Halloween photos, grab supplies and join me!





Kathryn :D

P.S. I am turning over a new leaf regarding social media, and created a new Facebook page to hold all my crafty stuff. Check it out here: Kathryn's NEW Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment