Monday, April 18, 2011

Kathryn Scraps

Hi, everyone!

I have been working on a new website where you could easily get to my YouTube, my blog, the Beach, UStream, etc., from one place. I am hoping this will make it a lot easier to find me on the web since for some reason I made every single one of my user ids different when I signed up for these different sites! So today I am introducing Kathryn Scraps. I hope you enjoy it & that it makes life a little bit easier for you. I know it will make life easier for me since I now have just one web address to give people. :D

I also have a new video over on my YouTube channel that I made while I was shopping with JIL {stampyra} and Kathy {vayianosk} during our Orlando vacation. You can check it out on YouTube by clicking this link, or just watch below: Shopping with JIL.





Mr. Lifeguard had a great time for his 40th birthday, and we took plenty of pics and videos that I will be sharing with all of you soon. Enjoy the video & have a GREAT week!

~Kathryn :D
needs a week of naps to recover from Disney

P.S. We are back to our regularly scheduled Euro Chat and Scrap Chat this week. I am live every Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and again from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on my UStream Channel: Live on the {Scrap}Beach!

All times are Eastern USA {Miami/New York}. To convert to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice site! Smooth design and very eye catching. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT ! It will make things easier for you and everyone else, loved the monkeys on your home page too cute nice touch...the whole site is amazing good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your new site up and going. It is fab. And the video - too funny. Glad you and the Lifeguard had a great time celebrating his 40!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! I'm glad you like the new site & I hope it will be a time saver for all of us! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg thanks for the laugh! that video is great!I'im still not sure what they were thinking with that paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you have a new site, but sorry that now I won't be able to view daily as I do not get adobe flashnon my computer and apple won't allow. So now you will have one less follower! : (. : (. Good luck to you Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Nancy! All the new site does is link to my existing pages on blogger, YouTube, etc. I'll still be here as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Kathryn for letting me know! I just found you and was afraid of losing you! I did you Steampund Debutante album and it turned out so good, and I am working on the Flora & Fauna on. It would have been ashamed to have lost past as well as future projects! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete