Thursday, April 21, 2011

National Scrapbook Day UStream Hop!

Hi, everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I will be participating in a UStream Hop on National Scrapbook Day! National Scrapbook Day is Saturday, May 7th this year.

National Scrapbook Day UStream schedule: {all times are Eastern USA}

Noon to 3:00 p.m.: Laura Denison of Following the Paper Trail
3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: Gina of My Scrap Room
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: Roxy and Yolie of Your Paper Pantry
9:00 p.m. to Midnight: Me!

There will be three challenges with prizes during my block of time {posted on the hour, every hour I am streaming} and you'll have until 9:00 p.m. on Monday evening to get those done. This NSD UStream Hop is in lieu of the May 2011 Virtual Crop on The Beach, so there will not be a standard crop this month. Hope to see you all there!

In other news, I am back to my regularly scheduled Euro Chat and Scrap Chat today! I am live every Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and again from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on my UStream Channel: Live on the {Scrap}Beach!

All times are Eastern USA {Miami/New York}. To convert to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.

~Kathryn :D
is it Friday yet?

3 comments:

  1. So many things to do on the 7th. I was intriduced to your site by the talented Ms Laura. I have seen a few of your Usteams HA LA RI OUS!!! I'm not familiar with the other two sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I know you are very busy but it seems like a very long time has passed since we last saw you....at leat to me...I cannot WAIT for tonight's Ustream...I don't know about everyone else but I sure missed you. I hope you had a great vacation and hope Mr. LG's birthday was fun - have I already said that?? see? it seems so long ago I can't even recall if I have or have not already wished him happy birthday. [or else I am just turning in to a feeble-minded old woman...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Gela! Welcome to the site! :D I'm so glad you've been enjoying the UStreams! We like to have a good time on The Beach. I hope we all have a blast on National Scrapbook Day ~ I am sure it will be very fun!

    Lois, we had a great time, but I missed you guys, too! He had a wonderful birthday and is so appreciative of all of you who thought of him. :D See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete