Monday, April 25, 2011

New Video: Flora & Fauna Bag #1 w/ Pictures

Hi, everyone! At the April 2011 Virtual Crop on The Beach, I decorated just one bag of my paper bag album based on Kathy Orta's design. That's not a whole lot of progress, but what I did do sure looks pretty {well, I thought so, anyway}!

I said I would come back and show the bag again with pictures in it, so you could get an idea of the "before" and "after" of my minis, so this weekend I uploaded a video of the first bag complete with pictures over on my YouTube Channel. You can view the video over on YouTube by following this link, or in the player below: Flora & Fauna Bag #1 w/ Pictures.





To see the first bag coming together, check out these UStream recordings from the crop:
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five {includes binding instructions}

I'll be decorating the second bag during my segment of the May 2011 National Scrapbook Day UStream Hop I am participating in on Saturday, May 7th. For the schedule, links and other details, click here: NSD UStream Hop Info.

After National Scrapbook Day, I will continue with the "Family Circus" album during my regular UStreams {almost done!} and then pick back up with this paper bag album. I'll post another YouTube video update with the pictures in the National Scrapbook Day bag and the schedule for the following bags.

Thanks so much for watching! I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!

~Kathryn :D
one bag at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment