Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Prima "Pastiche" Paperbag Album

Hi, everyone! The Prima "Pastiche" Paperbag Album is complete & the auction is live!



As you know, I poured my blood sweat and tears into this album over many a UStream. The result is an incredible album that is packed full of product, tags and gorgeous techniques. You can watch a quick video overview here:



I also took 57 photos of the album, including shots of the front and back of all the tags, inserts, etc., and you can view the slideshows here:



This album is now available for sale on eBay. Click here to go to the listing and bid: Prima "Pastiche" Auction Listing.

Procedes from the auction will go to offset the cost of the May 1st National Scrapbook Day Virtual crop. It will purchase prizes, pay for prize shipping and basically help ensure that we have a fun crop without breaking the bank!

Thanks for checking it out & good luck with the auction!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

12 comments:

  1. I love this album!!! It was so much fun watching you making it! thanks Kathryn for sharing! Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Kathryn, that is one gorgeous album. All the hard work and wealth of techniques are evident. I can just imagine the wonderful textures and colors of this beautiful creation, not to mention the time (OMG!) you invested in it.

    Just a quick question: That paper with the dressmaker's form is so appealing to me. What was the name of that specific paper, please?

    Again...lovely, just simply lovely!

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz & Penny! It was A TON of work, and I am happy it is finished and will soon be on its way to a good home.

    Liz, that is the "Heartstrings" paper for the Prima "Pastiche" collection.

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Kathryn! Thanks for the video and pictures.

    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  5. The album is gorgeous.
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! just gorgeous. It's obvious you put your heart into this album. I'd love to have the link to your youstream (I think that's what it's called) site.
    I'd like to watch that recorded video.
    thanks and I look forward to more of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, guys! I did wok very hard on the album & tried to make it very pretty for you!

    Denise, the first UStream where I woked on the album is recorded here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4831901. You can get to the rest of them from there, if you want to keep watching. :)

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is beautiful. I can imagen it was a lot of fun making.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This mini is spectacular !!! I'd have a hard time parting with it if I were you. Whoever wins this will surely love it.
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  10. c'est une vrai merveille !!! j'adore !!!toutes mes félicitations !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. iamglorybound1@comcast.net i just love you albums i envy the creativie you have i would love to be able to creat like you

    ReplyDelete