Friday, March 12, 2010

Tomorrow's Crop is an 80's Bash!

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach! I just wanted to quickly post and remind you that the web community's monthly crop was moved to tomorrow from its usual slot in the first Saturday of the month.

I am hard at work writing up {thinking up?} the crop challenges for the March crop. And, you know how I always try to link the crop challenges together with some kind of theme? Yeah? Well, this time I decided the theme should be THE 80'S!!!

Excited? No? You wish the 80's could be permanently erased from your memory? Well, too bad! This Saturday we are wallowing in the 80's!

In addition to all the challenges being 80's themed, we are going to have a special door prize for anyone who wears 80's attire to the crop! So get out your acid washed jeans, take a quick pic of yourself in your 80's finery & there will be a special thread to post those pics. I'll make a kit during the crop and will randomly choose a winner from that thread during the crop to give the kit to!

Have fun & see you tomorrow!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!!! I wasn't even alive in the 80s, hahah, but hopefully I can participate! I haven't been to a crop in a while =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Fun!!
    Let's get physical.... lmao
    Kathryn, you are so giving of your time and of yourself to entertain the rest of us crop deprived souls... thank you, ♥
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete