Thursday, July 1, 2010

Acrylic Album Series Starts Today!

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap} Beach!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to be starting an acrylic album series during today's Euro Chat on my UStream Channel. The show is live from 2:00 p.m. EDT {GMT/UTC-4} to 4:00 p.m. EDT, and will be recorded for those of you who can't make it. I will continue the series during all regularly scheduled Euro Chats and Scrap Chats until it is complete. All the shows will be recorded, so if you can't make one, you can always catch up later.

I uploaded a video over on my YouTube channel with all the details: UStream Class Video.



I hope to see you all there this affternoon!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I am missing your Ustream class right now! People think since I'm at work, they can talk to me!?

    Btw, will you be at the CHA show this July? I live in Chicago and I'm going with my son. If you see a middle-aged, grey-haired Asian woman with four eyes waving wildly at you, that's me.

    I'll get this class by hook or by crook. Hrmph!

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Liz! Part Two of the series is on tonight at 9:00 PM EDT {GMT/UTC-4} so there is more fun with acrylics to be had!

    I am going to CHA this summer, and I am going to try to have a get together one evening for anyone in the Chicago area who wants to buy me a drink. ;)

    ~Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Liz, long time no talk to!! I'm so bad about commenting on Kathryn's blog because I talk to her almost everyday in her .ning site. We have the best time there...I sure wish you would come play at the beach with us!!
    Are you going to make it to the 2nd part of the acrylic album tonight?? Sure hope so.
    Kathryn, thanks for today I learned sooooo much.
    ~Jill ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!Love watching you work! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Jolaine! I'm glad you had a good time & enjoyed the class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill...I'm one of those readers who disappears for weeks on end 'cuz life gets in the way of my hobby, and then can't stop commenting here. Good thing Kathryn can tolerate me.

    K, I just read your DMV/Costco rant. I'm sure if Costco starts selling BG, Sasafrass, Prima, etc, they'd be tops on your list, huh?

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know about that, Liz, since what I hate about Costco is the parkinglot and how many people are always there. I'm not sure I'd like to scrap shop under those stressful circumstances! I like to be calm while I ponder scrapbook goodies.

    ~Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete