Monday, July 19, 2010

Help for Claudia

Hi, everyone! Lately, I have been getting questions from readers asking about what they can do to help Claudia D'Alessandro & I have some information and suggestions for you below.

For those of you who don't know, Claudia is one of our YouTube friends who has lost her husband suddenly from pneumonia. She is left to raise six children on her own.

Claudia is currently selling all of her scrapbook supplies to raise money for her family. One of the ways that you can help is by going to Claudia's YouTube Channel, viewing some of the videos she has made with products for sale & purchasing anything that you would like in your own scraproom.

Jade {JadedStudios on YouTube} is also organizing a card swap fundraiser through her channel with proceeds to benefit Claudia and her family. You can check out the video about how this will work here: Card Swap Fundraiser for Claudia.

For those of you who are members of The Beach, I also have Claudia's mailing address posted in the "Non-Scrapbook Related" section of the forum for those of you who would like to send her a sympathy/condolence card. I am sure the sentiment will be greatly appreciated.

That's all the info I have, guys! I hope that helps those of you who were asking me for more info! It's awesome how many of you wanted to support Claudia & I am glad I finally have more info for you!

~Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment