Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Video: "Let's Do Coffee!"

Hi, everyone! I was up late last night/early this morning finishing my cards for Jade's card fundraiser for Claudia. For those of you who don't know, Claudia is one of our online scrapping friends who has lost her husband suddenly from pneumonia. She is left to raise six children on her own.

Jade organized a card swap fundraiser through her YouTube channel with proceeds to benefit Claudia and her family. You can check out the video about how this works here: Card Swap Fundraiser for Claudia.

I just finished uploading the video of the card I made over on my YouTube Channel. I wanted to do a fun card, so I broke out the Cosmo Cricket and went to town. You can view the card coming together below, or watch it on YouTube here: Let's Do Coffee!



Thanks so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed it!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card Kathryn! Perfect timing having a nice video to watch while we wait for Ning.
    Jennifer Nicole

    ReplyDelete