Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Engagement Mini Album, Part Five

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

I uploaded Part Five {of Six} of the Engagement Mini Album to YouTube today. Now, Part Five is actually the last video where I will b doig scrapping n ths album -- I actually finished the album n this video. However, that took 9 minutes and 59 seconds of my 10 minute limit, so I wasn't able to go through the stills and show you everything one last time, so that's what Part Six will be.





This is the fifth part of a mini album I made for a friend's wedding gift. The wedding is in August, but I wanted something to send to her now so she could document their love story. I hope she enjoys it!

I have some more layout videos coming after this & then I have some request videos to film: a how to on page kits, a home themed album, a paper bag album, and some others. As always, please let me know if you do have a request -- I can't always get to all requests immediately, but I will try my best!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your videos! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cool...what lucky friends you have and what a wonderful, thoughtful gift.
    Have a great day,
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kathryn.. Hope everything is good in sunny florida. Im in ohio and it is hailing outside. Anyways. I have a question quick question for you. How often do you have to replace the adhesive in your atg gun? I am thinking of taking the plunge but wasn't sure how many refills I should buy.

    Thanks Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Erin!

    A box of 12 60 yard 3M 908 Gold refills typically lasts me around six months, so I am using about two rolls a month. I scrap often -- pretty much daily -- and am also generous with adhesive.

    I buy adhesive in multiples of 12 because that is how many rolls 3M puts in a box so on most sites the price per roll goes down a little if bought in twelves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn,

    Thank you so much for the reply.. I will have to invest in one of these for sure.

    ReplyDelete