Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Fun Layout + Premiere Elements Hates Me

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach! I was hoping to have another video in the Engagement Album Series posted by now but Adobe Premiere Elements was throwing a tantrum this morning and I am still struggling with it. I'll get the video uploaded to YouTube as soon as I can -- I hope it's before lunch!

In the meantime, I wanted to share a gorgeous layout with you all from Danielle:



Danielle emailed me this picture of her fabulous "Daydream" layout. Isn't it gorgeous!? I especially love the embossed scallop background and the really fabulous details on the butterflies! The layout was inspired by my "Lotus" layout from this video:





Danielle used a scallop border stamp from Hero Arts (LOVE THEM!) to make her embossed background. She told me that she also stamps it on the back of papers and cuts it out to give anything a custom scalloped edge -- that's a GREAT idea for a way to get more use out of stamps!

I hope you all loved Danielle's layout as much as I did. If I've inspired one of your creations, I'd love to see it. Please email me at anytime at thescrapbeach@gmail.com with any comments, questions or creations. I'm hoping to be posting soon with Part Four of the Engagement Album.

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to ask you to recommend other sources that have data about this theme of course just in case you are aware of any.

    ReplyDelete