Saturday, April 18, 2009

Engagement Mini Album, Part Four

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach! I hope you all enjoyed the 100 Subscribers Celebration this week! The last two videos in this series will be posted next week.

Today's video is Part Four of the Engagement Mini Album series. I finally conquered Adobe Premiere Elements {I have a feeling it let me win} and got this video uploaded over on YouTube. Yay! It's still processing, but it is available for viewing now if you like!





This is the fourth part of a mini album I made for a friend's wedding gift. The wedding is in August, but I wanted something to send to her now so she could document their love story. I hope she enjoys it!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

2 comments:

  1. Your videos are like the soap opera that I follow can't wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much -- that is high praise indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete