Saturday, April 18, 2009

Online Crop Tonight & Tomorrow

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

This is just a quick post to let you ladies know that I am going to be participating in an online crop at Two Peas In A Bucket tonight and tomorrow. There are going to be ten challenges (one every two hours) throughout the crop, and I thought it would be a great way to stretch my creativity and hopefully get a lot done.

The crop starts at 6:00 PM Eastern, but the hostess aid they were going to try to get a thread up for it around 5:30 PM Eastern. I will be in and out, but am looking forward to participating in the challenges. If you want to see what I and the other ladies are up to & just have some fun, check out the Two Peas General Scrapping Forum tonight! My user id on Two Peas is the same as on YouTube: desdichaedo.

See ya there!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

No comments:

Post a Comment