Monday, November 7, 2011

November USTREAM Schedule

Hi, everyone! As most of you already know, I am moving this week! We'll be packing up and heading back to the Washington, DC area during November, so I just wanted to write and let you know what the USTREAM schedule will be for the rest of the month. I will be taking two weeks off from the show, but Laura Denison from Following the Paper Trail graciously offered to guest host some of the shows for me while I was gone, so you won't be missing too many shows at all! Thanks, Laura! Remember that all times below are Eastern USA (Miami/New York).

This Week:
Monday, November 7th at 8:30 PM: Pumpkin Album on my USTREAM channel
Thursday, November 10th at 2:00 PM: Pumpkin Album my USTREAM channel
Thursday, November 10th at 9:00 PM: Pumpkin Album (this should conclude the pumpkin, if all goes well) my USTREAM channel

Next Week:
Monday, November 14th at 8:30 PM: Guest Host Laura Denison on Following the Paper Trail
Thursday, November 17th at 2:00 PM: Guest Host Laura Denison on Following the Paper Trail
Thursday, November 17th at 9:00 PM: NO SHOW

Thanksgiving Week:
Monday, November 21st at 8:30 PM: Guest Host Laura Denison on Following the Paper Trail
Thursday, November 24th at 2:00 PM: NO SHOW ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Thursday, November 17th at 9:00 PM: NO SHOW ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Last Week of November:
Monday, November 28th at 8:30 PM: Gratitude Album on my USTREAM channel

All in all, we're only going to be missing one regularly scheduled show: Thursday night on November 17th. All the other shows are either being covered OR they're on Thanksgiving, when we wouldn't have had shows anyways. Since we'll really be pushing hard this week to finish the pumpkin, it might be nice to have extra night off to get it finished before Thanksgiving. How wonderful would it be to have it filled with your favorite fall photos and displayed for your family to look through!

See you all tonight! I am SO EXCITED about the pumpkin page I have planned for tonight. I hope you all love it as much as I do!

~Kathryn :D
packing the night away

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the schedule update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move kathryn, you sound a very organised person so i'm sure it will all be as smooth as possible. I tend to watch the recordings of your shows as the time doesn't suit me here in UK but I love your stuff. Happy Moving! Don't lose any craft stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move, and keeping your mom off your supplies when you get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the good wishes, everyone! We will take extra special care with the craft items. :D

    ReplyDelete