Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finished Layouts!

Hi, everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you some layouts I finished yesterday. These six layouts had been sitting in my unfinished projects bin, needing either photos, journaling or both. It was nice to just sit down and get them all complete and into albums.


Downtown Miami:




This is a layout designed based on a sketch by Becky Fleck from her book PageMaps. I designed it to record some of my first impressions of Miami, FL.


Tess's Christening:




This is a layout designed by Dawn Edwards for a layout challenge she and Kim completed during one of the WWSDivas webshows. I used it for "behind the scenes" photos of my friend Katie's daughter's Christening.


Summer Reading:




This is a layout from NSD 2010. It was completed as part of the "Revenge Challenges" the gals on The Beach designed for me. This is a picture of me reading a book & the layout is about how much I love to read.


10 Little Monkeys:




This is a layout from NSD 2010. It was completed as part of the "Revenge Challenges" the gals on The Beach designed for me. This is a picture of some of my monkey friends.


Birthday Girl:




This is a layout designed by Kim Davis during a layout challenge she and Dawn completed during one of the WWSDivas webshows. I used it to record my thoughts on turning 30.


Halloween 2009:




This is a layout from Halloween 2009. These are pictures from a party I threw with my sister & all the different characters that came to the party.

So that's those six layouts done & they're already in albums. I also put into albums all the finished layouts I had that were just sitting in my unfinished projects bin. As of right now, I only have one unfinished 12"x12" layout left to do & that's only because I couldn't get the photo for that one to fit on the same sheet as all the other photos. Since I didn't want to use a whole sheet of photo paper for one layout, that one will have to wait a bit.

So my total is now 14 of 41 unfinished projects complete. That's 34% of the way through! I am excited!!!

~Kathryn :D
unfinished projects, eat my dust!

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud! I love watching you make layouts! Such good inspiration for me and the dreaded wedding album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, Amy ~ wedding albums are THE WORST! LOL! Too bad they're the albums we wish were completed the most. Good luck with yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am taking much courage from your "finishing up". I've finished an album I had laying around (the home one). I've finished two mini albums that I guess I got bored with? And.... I finished a mini that I was working on, even tho I wanted to set it aside for later... I finished it before I put it on the shelf!

    Thank you for your inspiration! I am dwindling down my pile too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Judy! That is awesome work! The two albums I started new since I began this journey I have already finished because I have learned that there is nothing to be gained from me setting something aside for later! Now that later is here, I am not enjoying myself ~ lol!Way to go on getting your four minis finished ~ that is awesome! Isn't it great to have them done & ready to look through?

    ~Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete