Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Video: Steampunk 8"x8" Album + Alyssa Update

Hi, everyone!

I completed yet another project last night & am excited to share it with you! This mini is one I have been working on for a long time, but it is finally done now ~ yay! Before I get into that, though, I wanted to give you all the latest update on Alyssa.

Alyssa has been moved out of the ICU. That is two days earlier than her doctors expected, so she is progressing toward full recovery rapidly & impressing everyone with her progress. We are hoping that she will soon be home with her family and her new baby!

Now, onto the scrapping. :D I uploaded a video of my Graphic 45 "Steampunk Debutante" 8"x8" album over on my YouTube channel. You can view the album below, or you can follow this link to watch it on YouTube: Steampunk Debutante Album.



Thanks so much for watching the video & I hope you enjoy the album!

~Kathryn :D
Slightly less Steampunk-y!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful news about Alyssa! God answers prayers! I can't wait to see your album...I'll be watching the video on youtube later! Have a great day Kathryn!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news about Alyssa. I wish her a speedy recovery so she can be with her darling baby and hubby.

    Kathryn, this Steampunk album is beyond gorgeous! You have included so many great interactive elements and the attention to detail is amazing! This was such a LOT of work! Beautiful as it is, still I know you must be glad to have finally finished it. You do absolutely amazing work. Thanks for sharing. I keep hoping to learn from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always amazed by the albums you make! you do such an incredable job and but a lot of heart into each one. I hope whom ever receives an album from you know how lucky they are! TFS the steampunk album is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kathryn!

    Great news about Alyssa!

    The album is amazing. Wish I could sit down next to you and just watch you put one together. I am wondering about many details of the book but maybe the thing I'm wondering how you did the most is the accordian pocket. Do you know a good tutorial where I could see making one of these in action - have you made one (meaning a tut) already to show this technique - can you make a tut if both of your previous answers are no? I wish I was able to participate in your ustream channel. I need to try to fit that into my schedule somehow! Anyway great album. You are amazing!

    Melissa M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is awesome. I love this album, so much to study, all the details. You have done quite a job with this.
    This gave me so much inspiration to try out this Steampunk Style. Thanks.
    I will be back for more, and became a follower as well. Once in while one is lucky to discover awesome bloggs, and today was my lucky day..
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful work you do Kathryn...GG is SO fortunate to be the recipient of this incredible mini. Also, great news re Alyssa as well. See you thursday - spectacular book....my goodness your work is beyond incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an amazing album. Your work is phenomenal. I really like the accordian pocket as well as the upside down envelope that you made into a pocket. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for the awesome comments ~ you're too sweet! I have added tutorials for the accordion pocket and the policy envelope contraption to the project request list on my blog!

    ReplyDelete