Saturday, February 26, 2011

Recently Overheard in the Krieger-Jackson Household ...

Him: kisses me on inside of my wrist

Me: Why are you doing that!?

Him: Because I love you and wanted to kiss you.

Me: hmm . . .

Him: What?

Me: I suspect there is an ulterior motive for this action. Like maybe you have done something wrong and are trying to get me in a good mood before I discover it.

Him: Or maybe I just like you.

Me: Ha! A likely story. gets off bed, starts to leave room

Him: Where are you going?

Me: I'm going to write this latest infraction in my Things Mr. Lifeguard Did Wrong Today book.

Him: That must be a big book.

Me: Huge. I have to keep it in the spare room & use a wheelbarrow to move it around.

7 comments:

  1. LOL...My husband didn't seem to appreciate the humour in this conversation! haha Thanks for sharing it Kathryn!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh, Nancy! :D Mr. Lifeguard thought it was funny & has even used the phrase "that's going in the book" this morning. When I looked at him he said, "Oh, you have no idea what you've started!" LOL! I'm in for it now, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...That's so funny! I asked my husband just now and he said he had no comment! See how smart he is? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO.... you could be in trouble now.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. stop by my blog, there is something for you over there...
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...please stop over at my blog, I have left you the Stylish Blogger award.

    Carol
    http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete