Thursday, February 24, 2011

What's Next for UStream?

Hi, everyone! I have received a lot of comments regarding my Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime" album & how much you enjoyed being able to see the whole thing come together in one uninterrupted {well, mostly ~ I did have to make that one emergency birthday card for my dad} series on my UStream Channel. I'm actually going to start another series just like that tomorrow, so I thought I'd post a little bit about what's coming up!

I just received my box with the new Graphic 45 "Le Cirque" and "Curtain Call" papers yesterday & am excited to be starting an 8"x8" chipboard album with the "Le Cirque" collection. The album is actually going to be a twist on the trditional family album theme ~ it's a family circus! :D I think it's a really fun idea & I am looking forward to starting it this afternoon.

This is the paper from the collection that I chose for the cover:




The album pages are cut down, covered with paper & are all prepped and ready to go. The edges have been inked, the holes punched & the eyelets set. It's just the fun part left ~ decorating! Yay!

I am live today and every Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and again from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on my UStream Channel: Live on the {Scrap}Beach!

All times are Eastern USA {Miami/New York}. To convert to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.

Hope to see you there!

~Kathryn :D
Winning the war against unfinished projects. One UStream at a time.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you're gong to create with this paper collection. it sounds like a lot of fun! :D Vron

    ReplyDelete
  2. see ya there!! Looking forward to seeing this project come together!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn -

    I can't wait to see what you come up with. And I am dying to get my hands on the new Graphic 45 papers. They look so yummy.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the different comments we can check. please make one that says "Can't wait to watch"
    Thanks, Flirtini

    ReplyDelete