Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ready for Scrappybowl!?

Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow we are having a Superbowl Party on my UStream Channel! Since I am not into the whole football thing & don't plan on watching the Superbowl, we will be having a Scrappybowl instead! This year the Superbowl will be on Sunday, February 6, 2011 with kickoff at 6:30 PM Eastern USA time. So that's when we'll kick-off our UStream show! The show will run during the Superbowl.

We'll have UStream during the game, fun chatting & some random prize drawings. So if you've been less than impressed with the Superbowl commercials lately, come join us for some scrapping instead!

~Kathryn :D

P.S. UStream details such as links and times can be found on the right side-bar under "Watch me live!"

P.P.S. The Superbowl Party is in lieu of the February Virtual Crop, so there will be no crop this month.

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I'll be there. There will be a house full of boys - oops, I mean men ;0) at our house so I'm looking forward to playing in my scraproom with you guys. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, unfortunatly I'm being dragged to a friends house for the game. Trust me when I say, I'd rather be scrapping and chatting with you ladies.....

    ReplyDelete