Saturday, September 3, 2011

SOLD: Mystery Box!

Hi, everyone! I hope you all have some really fun stuff planned for the weekend!

I've been doing a little too much shopping lately & was starting to run out of room for things in my scrap area. To free up some space, I went through my supplies and filled a Medium Flat Rate box FULL of papers & other goodies. The box is STUFFED and weighs over 10 pounds!

This Mystery Box primarily filled with paper {I'd say 90% at least}, but there are also a few embellishments, a couple stamp sets, some ribbons and a few other little things in there. Manufacturers included in the box are Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Graphic 45, My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, Prima, Webster's Pages and more.

I've decided to sell the box for $49.95, which is less than $5.00 a pound. Shipping will be via the USPS Priority Mail Flat rate service and is $10.95 in the USA. If you're outside the USA, you can still purchase the box. After check-out, you'll be sent an invoice for the difference between shipping to your country and shipping to the USA. There's only one box, so the first person to check out via the PayPal button below gets it!








Thanks so much for stopping by! The next video in the MME "Sunshine" album series will be here for you to watch first thing Monday morning!

~Kathryn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment