Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stagin' A Coup, Like, Yeah ...

Every once in a while there's a Weird Al song that is just so right on with a particular thing in my life. White and Nerdy was one of those because, well, I'm married to that guy.

The latest one that really got me laughing was Party in the CIA. Probably because of Mr. Lifeguard's current job hunt. There has been a lot of talk around here lately of CIA, NSA, Pentagon, counter-terrorism, and that sort of stuff as we hunt for the perfect position. Plus, I never knew the CIA dental plan was better than the FBI's. That's important info to have when you're looking for work.

So if you'd like a giggle, you can check Weird Al's video out below, or watch it over on YouTube here: Weird Al's "Party in the CIA".



I hope you enjoy the video & have a great day! See you tomorrow for USTREAM!

~Kathryn :D
tappin' the phones, like, yeah

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chuckles Kathryn! Weird Al was always a favorite around here as one of my daughters is a huge fan! It drove my other daughter CRAZY which always made it more fun! lol Have a great day!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny. Thanks for the laugh. Good luck with the job search.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a good one Kathryn!
    what a gas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn, I laughed my ass off! My dad was covert CIA for 25 years.....gosh that's funny. And yes, the CIA does have better benefits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Weird Al! This is the first time I'm seeing this one and it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete