Monday, September 19, 2011

New Video: MME Sunshine Album, Part Seven

Hi, everyone! I just uploaded the seventh and final video in the My Mind's Eye "Sunshine" paper bag album series over on my YouTube Channel. This video shows the whole album from cover to cover. You can view the video below or click here to check it out over on YouTube: Sunshine Album, Part Seven.





Before I show the still photos of this album, I wanted to remind everyone that tot is my Monday Night Football scrapbook show over on my USTREAM channel. I will have USTREAM shows every Monday night at 8:30 PM during the regular football season for all you football widows {and anyone else who'd like to join us}. I hope you can all join us tonight at 8:30 PM Eastern USA time over on my USTREAM Channel: Kathryn Scraps LIVE.

Tonight we're going to finish the tag for the front cover and then move on to the first inside page. Here's a peek at how the cover is looking so far:




The album uses a chipboard album {for sale over on the right sidebar of my blog, if you're interested} and the Bo Bunny "Forever Fall" paper collection. I've been using lots of punches & other tools and techniques to really customize our embellishments. Tonight I'll be using the new Sizzix "Autumn Gathering" decorative strip die & it's going to be so much fun!




Now for the photos of the My Mind's Eye "Sunshine" paper bag album! Here they are, one last time: {click to enlarge}














































Thanks for watching & see you tonight!

~Kathryn :D
Monday's Autumn Gatherings

3 comments:

  1. HELLO MS KATHRYN!! It was great seeing you today - you make me laugh so much. Can't wait to work on that yummy pumpkin mini :D Thanks for the pocket cuts and for taking the time to cut the other mini's for me....YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! Hope to see you again soon.....ENJOY THE CANDY JAR AND LIFESAVER GUMMIES - WOOT WOOT!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for everything, Teri! We have both been snacking out of the candy jar ~ it is AWESOME! You did a wonderful job with it. Thanks for the goodies & enjoy your albums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen you here since the 19th and I miss you. :)

    That Sunshine album is darling--Thank you for sharing it.

    ~Patrice

    ReplyDelete