Thursday, September 29, 2011

USTREAM Project: 8.5"x11" Recipe Album Starts Today!

Hi, everyone! I wanted to let you gals know what project we'll be starting on today's USTREAM. I'm going to be starting a recipe album made from chipboard and the Crate Paper "Farmhouse" collection. There are so many cute kitchen elements in that collection ~ I just loved how it looked.

What you'll need:
Four sheets of 8.5"x11" chipboard
Binding rings {size depends on how many recipe pages you expect to have}
8.5"x11" transparency
Crate Paper "Farmhouse" papers and embellishments {or other collection of your choice}

This is a fairly simple project in terms of supplies. The biggest things will be figuring out what recipes you want to use! I think it's going to be lots of fun to put this one together, and I hope to see you there.

I am live every Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and again from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on my USTREAM Channel: Live on the {Scrap}Beach.

Also, during regualar football season, I am live every Monday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. during the Monday Night Football broadcast.

All times above are Eastern USA {Miami/New York}. To convert to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.

~Kathryn :D
someone's in the kitchen with Dinah

No comments:

Post a Comment