Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Video: MME Sunshine Album, Part Four

Hi, everyone! I just uploaded the fourth video in the MME "Sunshine" paper bag album series over on my YouTube Channel. You can view the video below or click here to check it out over on YouTube: Sunshine Album, Part Four.





For some reason, I didn't take any still photos of this layout & I already mailed the album off to the recipient, so the video is all I've got for this one. Sorry about that!

If you like the way this paper collection looks, I'll be using it again during my USTREAM shows today, as I continue with a 6"x12" chipboard album using them.

I am live every Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and again from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on my USTREAM Channel: Live on the {Scrap}Beach.

All times above are Eastern USA {Miami/New York}. To convert to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.

Speaking of USTREAM, Monday Night Football starts this coming Monday, September 12th at 9:30 PM Eastern USA time & that means my Monday night shows for football widows {and any other interested parties} kick off as well! We'll be jumping right into the pumpkin album on Monday, so be sure to order yours soon if you want to follow along.

Thanks for watching!

~Kathryn :D
Walkin' on Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment