Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Video: MME Sunshine Album, Part Five

Hi, everyone! Now that my computer is fixed, I can actually work on editing and uploading videos again. Hooray! I just uploaded the fifth video in the My Mind's Eye "Sunshine" paper bag album series over on my YouTube Channel. You can view the video below or click here to check it out over on YouTube: Sunshine Album, Part Five.





Here are some stills of the layouts featured in the above video:













If you like the way this paper collection looks, I'll be using it again during my USTREAM shows tomorrow, as I finish up the 6"x12" chipboard ticket album using them.

I am live every Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and again from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on my USTREAM Channel: Live on the {Scrap}Beach.

Also, during regualar football season, which started this past weekend, I am live every Monday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. during the Monday Night Football broadcast.

All times above are Eastern USA {Miami/New York}. To convert to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.

Thanks for watching!

~Kathryn :D
Walkin' on Sunshine

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love this color combination.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great techniques today. Love to watch you scrap and so happy you share with me/us. Just when I think "oh I would do this differently", I see you add the perfect touch and then think I would never have made it so pretty. LOVE to see your projects and of course am buying all kinds of new stuff - gee thanks a lot for that NOT. How do you keep the lacy edge on the pocket from becoming crumpled - just be very careful? Mary W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mini--as usual! Thanks for sharing.

    Is the recording from Monday nite football wonky? I've tried to watch it but it doesn't work. Is it me or the recording?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of your minis. They are just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Zandra! I love this color combo, too ~ so pretty!

    So glad you're enjoying the videos, Mary! That particular edge punche makes a fairly sturdy edge. There are other edge punches that aren't quite as strong that you would maybe want to back with acetate, but that one should do okay in an album. Hope you're at least having fun shopping ~ that's one of the fun parts of the hobby, I think: the hunt for cool stuff!

    I just checked the two videos from Monday Night Football and didn't have any problems watching them. I am using Firefox with Ad Block Plus to view. You can read more about that here: http://thescrapbeach.blogspot.com/2011/07/reminder-viewing-ustream-recordings.html

    Thanks so much, Serene! I love that you are enjoying them so much!

    ReplyDelete