Monday, August 24, 2009

August Trade Mini, Part Four

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

The fourth video of my August trade album video series in now available over on my YouTube Channel. I hope my trade partner likes it!





Almost all the paper in this album came from the K & Company "Black & Ivory Fusion" paper pad. I got it at Michael's. Embellishments are from all over the place ~ my scraproom, Michael's, etc.

Thanks for watching & I hope you enjoyed it!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

P.S. Be sure to check out this post for more information about a new scrapbook web community I started to complement this blog ~ it's been a lot of fun so far & I hope you enjoy it!

7 comments:

  1. cute cute!!! I struggle with bows too!!! I think in my next mini i am going to use some paper bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, bows are my nemesis! I am useless at tying bows! I need some remedial bow tying classes or something. :D Have fun with the paper bags & I'm glad you're enjoying the mini!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, your albums are ALWAYS so beautiful! Thank you so much for showing all of the creative details that are in the albums - I love to try to copy you :o)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sue! Copy away ~ I'm glad you see something worth incoproating into your own scrapping! I'm glad you enjoy the videos & thas so much for watching!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your paper bag pages. So clean and crisp. Love them! I am off to check out the community!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jill! I always appreciate your comments! :D

    Amy, thank you! :D I am not a huge fan of the paper bag album, honestly, but I did like how they turned out when I wrapped them completely in cardstock ~ makes a big difference and I might incorporate more of them in projects. I hope you enjoy the community!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete