Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Life on the {Scrap}beach Web Community!

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

I have an announcement to make, and I am very excited about it! For the past few months, I have been working on building a Ning community to complement my blog here. If you look to the right side of the screen, you will see a new link under "Where I Hang Out" that reads "I'm a member of Life on the {Scrap}beach." Clicking this link will take you to another site where you can view the web community I have set up.

Life on the {Scrap}beach Web Community

The new web community has more features than my current blog, including a live chat feature, a message board, and more! I hope that you will all take a peek and find something there to enjoy! Things will remain the same here on my blog, so you can still continue to come here for videos and other inspiration!

As always, thank you so much for watching the videos and being a part of my scrapbook journey!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

5 comments:

  1. this is super cool and so fun!! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tiffany! :D I'm glad you got a chance to check it out & enjoyed the site! I hope we can have some great discussions there!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATHRYN!! THANK YOU ..It's great!! SUPER EASY and love seeing everyone's comments!! :) Well done as usual!!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Steff! I'm glad you're enjoying the site ~ it's been so great to chat with each other in real time!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are awesome! Love it, thanks so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete