Saturday, June 6, 2009

Seaquarium Mini Album, Part Five

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

I just uploaded the final video in my Seaquarium album series to my YouTube channel. This is more of the 5"x7" tabbed Grungebook that I embellished with the Cosmo Cricket Snorkel line. I just love how this album turned out ~ even if it is not so mini after all!





Supplies used: Most of these came from Two Peas in a Bucket
Corner Chomper Crop-A-Dile (We R Memory Keepers).
Precision File Set (Basic Grey)
Clever Lever Extra Giga Scalloped Circle Craft Punch (Marvy Uchida)
Clever Lever Mega Scalloped Circle Craft Punch (Marvy Uchida)
5"x7" Tabbed Grungeboard Book (Advantus)
Black on White Tiny Alpha Stickers (Making Memories)
Snorkel Paper Crafting Kit (Cosmo Cricket)
Snorkel Ready Set Chip (Cosmo Cricket)
Snorkel Ribbon (Cosmo Cricket)
Background Papers Collection (Scenic Route Paper Co.)
Grafton Beach Chipboard (Scenic Route Paper Co.)
Grafton Label Stickers (Scenic Route Paper Co.)

Thanks for watching & I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great weekend, everyone!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

6 comments:

  1. This album truly is wonderful! I love all the pictures and journalling and the colours are just breathtaking. This was such a fun album to watch being put together as the papers were so bright and cheerful. Even though I am sad to see the end of this album I will be anxiously awaiting your next project! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nancy!

    Thank you so much ~ I really love this album, too! I was really sad to see the end of this album, as well, since I had so much fun putting it together. When I was finished, I immediately though of another project to go with the Snorkel papers ~ lol! You guys will probably be seeing a lot of them this summer!

    Have a great weekend!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn,
    That album is amazing! Love the end product. I survived the GASC and loved every second of it. Thanks for all the "tips" they were very helpful. Hubby is right, not much about the aquarium album is "mini". lol
    Later,
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, I'm so glad you had fun ~ I knew you would! It's true that the album is no longer all that small, but I've decided on a looser definition of "mini album" for myself: anything smaller than an 8"x8" album! Just think of everything that could be included in that definition!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased a Myra Road 6 page chipboard album that is 3" x 3.5" big with a cut out frame on the cover. I can't wait to figure out whats going in it!!
    I'm off to read your new post...
    Later,
    ~Jill
    p.s. I feel so behind in EVERYTHING after being gone for 2 days, plus I have a wedding to go to today --- Arghhhh.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, sounds like you had tons of fun ~ I'm so glad! I just got back from our mini Disney vacation & there are a ton of email and YouTube and Blogger comments to look at and respond to! I'll need a vacation after all of this!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete