Thursday, June 4, 2009

Seaquarium Mini Album, Part Four

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

So, I just uploaded the fourth video in my Seaquarium album series to my YouTube channel. This is more of the 5"x7" tabbed Grungebook that I embellished with the Cosmo Cricket Snorkel line. It's definitely one of my favorite creations!





Supplies used: Most of these came from Two Peas in a Bucket
Corner Chomper Crop-A-Dile (We R Memory Keepers).
Precision File Set (Basic Grey)
Clever Lever Extra Giga Scalloped Circle Craft Punch (Marvy Uchida)
Clever Lever Mega Scalloped Circle Craft Punch (Marvy Uchida)
5"x7" Tabbed Grungeboard Book (Advantus)
Black on White Tiny Alpha Stickers (Making Memories)
Snorkel Paper Crafting Kit (Cosmo Cricket)
Snorkel Ready Set Chip (Cosmo Cricket)
Snorkel Ribbon (Cosmo Cricket)
Background Papers Collection (Scenic Route Paper Co.)
Grafton Beach Chipboard (Scenic Route Paper Co.)
Grafton Label Stickers (Scenic Route Paper Co.)

Thanks for watching & I hope you enjoyed it!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

4 comments:

  1. Another great video and the album is great. Using the ruler to apply adhesive is a great idea (I can never make a straight line either) and one that I never thought of (duh!!!). Also I like how you applied the dimensionals on either side of the ribbon. I think this is the most versatile mini album I have seen in a while since it holds so many photos. I love it!!! Thanks for sharing. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy! I am really pleased with this little album from Tim Holtz! You are right ~ it is so easy to add tons of pages and pictures to it. All you need is a larger set of book rings to hold it all together, since the rings that come with it are pretty much only big enough for the pages + decorations, but not really for lots of additional photo pages.

    I am glad that my little scrapping shortcuts are helpful to you! Thanks for watching!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got so excited when I saw that you posted a new video. Love it. It looks like its loaded with pictures. Looking forward to the next video. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Maritza! I am so happy to hear that you are excited ~ that really makes me excited, too! It is loaded with tons of pictures. When it was finished, my husband said he didn't think I could really call it a mini album anymore since it is the size of a Bible! :D Thanks so much for watching! My next video will be up soon and I'm going to go through the entire finished album to show everything I did.

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete